Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scrapbook Boutique Challenge

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the new challenge at Scrapbook Boutique Blog which has just been revealed!
Your challenge is take inspiration from this yummy delicious cupcake image and create a project that has ribbon and or a bow on it. How easy is that?!!
I took my inspiration from the pink and brown colours, the floral plate, and the folded cupcake wrappers. I used the Bow easy to tie the tiny bows in the grosgrain ribbon.
The challenge is open til August 31st and the prize is an awesome $30.00 voucher to spend in the Scrapbook Boutique online shop.
See the blog for the challenge details and terms and conditions. Good Luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Narelle! Super sweet colours and gorgeous bows, gotta love the 'bow easy', it's a definite friend of mine!

Sue said...

I second that!! the bow easy is always something that is close at hand in my craft room, it maked your bows so uniform!! loving the accordian flowers, you are as clever with a card as you are with a page!!
enjoy your weekend! :)