Sunday, September 25, 2011

Card and a Half

I dont think I have ever found a card challenge that was more "me" than this month's extra challenge at Card and a Half
The lovely Helen wrote "So for this months extra challenge i would love to see some fussy cutting, go get out those scissors girls!!!!"

It's safe to say she didn't have to ask me twice!! Loads and loads of fussy cutting here from a single sheet of "Tranquility" paper from the gorgeous My Little Shoebox "Harmony" range.

Blessings,
Narelle xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fussy cutting heaven! And WOW what a fabulous result! This card is so beautiful, totally love those colours!

Sue said...

I think this challenge was custom made for you Narelle- you are in your element!!
You can see that you love to 'fussy' cut, 'cause this is MAGNIFICENT!!!! loving the fabulous colours too!! :)

Helen Jolly said...

I love fellow fussy cutters! your card is stunning chickie i love it!