Sunday, October 23, 2011

White with One

Another first time entry for me!  This time it's the "White with One" challenge!


I have often looked at the challenges at White with one, but been to scared to try them!  This month's challenge of "White with Black and paint/mist" really had me stepping outside my comfort zone (I really struggle with "wet" mediums like paint and mist!!) but I was determined to give it a try!



I painted the edges of the cardstock, and slapped some paint on bubble wrap and placed it on the cardstock.  I also misted the handmade flowers using some new Vanilla Smooch Spritz!

5 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

stunning !!! thanks for playing with us ... hugz x

Sue said...

This layout makes me smile, whatever you turn your hand to is perfect!! another fabulous group of photos, gorgeous flowers and of course I LOVE the ribbon! :)

just another day said...

Just gorgoeus work ...thanks for playing along at WW1

Di Garling said...

Beautiful layout Narelle. Cheers Di xx

Paula said...

This may have been out of your comfort zone, but we wouldn't know it...fab layout, love what you have done! :)