Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Sweet Dreams" Tutorial

Don't you love it when you create a layout that you just adore?!! 





That's what happened with this layout I did using the OctoberAfternoon “Sidewalk” collection from Scrapbook Boutique!  I have loved this photo of my niece Eleanor, since I took it back in August, and have been waiting for the right inspiration to scrap it!

The other products I used are:-

 You can get the full step-by-step tutorial over at the Scrapbook Boutique Blog.

Blessings,
Narelle
xoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful LO Narelle! I really love how you have used these gorgeous papers from OA and the added shimmer is perfect!

Sue said...

another super sweet layout, but nothing is cuter the picture of your gorgeous little niece, you have a real eye for photography!!
the flowers look amazing all 'fussy cut', perfectly finished off with the shimmer!! mwah!

spikeyjen said...

I not only love the photo and the layout, I love the fact that my friend (Narelle) is loving her own work. You are so on a hot rock'n'roll your work is amazing - and you are so the 'fussy cutting' queen.