Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Summer Loving" Tutorial

I have created a new step-by-step tutorial over at the Scrapbook Boutique blog.  This layout uses the same MME 12 Days of Christmas paper that I used for my "Gingerbread House" layout and also the Step by Step Christmas Wall hanging, but this time I wanted to show you how you can use the same papers to create a non-Christmas layout!



Here are the products you'll need,
which are all available in the
Scrapbook Boutique shop!
Xpress it double sided tape

You can find the full tutorial here.
Blessings,
Narelle xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another awesome LO Narelle! It has a fun 'Summery' feel, and such a fantastic photo! Love it!

Karen Shady said...

Hi Narelle... I am so excited to be apart of the Scrapbook boutique Dt. I am looking forward to working with you xx I am a new follower to you blog

Karen

Sue said...

Beautifully done, who would have thought this was a Christmas paper!! Definitely very summery with the big ice cream- yummo!!! Just look at those Pom poms just like little dots-lol! ;)