Monday, February 6, 2012

"We are Simply Blessed" Tutorial for Scrapbook Boutique


Greetings everyone!  Today I have a new tutorial over at the Scrapbook Boutique blog for you, using the beautiful Little Yellow Bicycle "Hello Fall" Collection of papers and accessories!

This collection comes with some great double sided paper, and a flower pack that has pre-scalloped paper ready for accordion folding.  I found the the scallops were the exact right size to run through my cuttlebug machine using the "My Favourite things" 1/4" rosette die.  It made the accordion flowers so much quicker to fold!

You can find the full instructions here on the Scrapbook Boutique blog!



All the products I used are listed below and can be found in the Scrapbook Boutique on-line store.  
Blessings,
Narelle xoxoxoxox
Materials Used

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Narelle! Those flowers are perfect!