Monday, June 4, 2012

Guest DT at Show us your stuff



I am really honoured to have been invited to a Guest Design Team member this month at Show us Your Stuff.


I undertook the June Group 1 challenge, inspired by this very cute little blue bird!  As soon as I saw the inspiration prompt I knew I wanted to use the photos from our "Breakfast with the Birds" at Healseville sanctuary.


The Bo Bunny "Alora" papers were perfect for this challenge-  with their little blue birdies scattered throughout the range!


My handmade embellishments are my accordion folded flowers!


I would like to say a huge thanks to Marelle and the team at SUYS for giving me the opportunity to guest DT!


Blessings,
Narelle xxxxx


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous, love the colours with this photo and I love the handmade rosettes.

Lauren T said...

What a perfect LO for the prompt. Looks great!

lostinpaper said...

Congrats on your GD Gig! What a fun LO!