Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sneak Peaks of my next Scraphaven classes

Hi everyone.

I have some sneak peaks to share with you of my next set of classes that will held at Sceraphaven, in Sunbury, Victoria. 


In this series of classes we'll be completing 2 layouts over 2 weeks, using the gorgeous bright My Minds Eye  "On the Sunny Side" collection kit.



I have designed the layouts to be suitable for either girl or boy themed layouts, and all the papers are all double sided, so if the little bit of floral paper here and there in the samples concerns you we can flip it over and use the other side!

The first class will be held on Friday 15th March, (morning and evening classes available), and we'll be completing a layout with a 6x4 portrait photo, pinwheels, birds and banners, and whatever title you like!  (see sneak peaks above!)


The sneak peaks below are for the second class on Friday March 22nd (morning and evening classes available), uses a 5x7 landscape photo and has a summery feel.  It's perfect for ice-cream or icy-pole eating photos, or could also suit bike riding/scooter photos, depending on which die cuts you pick from the die cut sheet 




Advance bookings are essential.  To secure your spot you need to contact Dianne Moon, at Scraphaven  on 0404 266 296 or  email her on dismale@bigpond.com.au

Blessings,
Narelle xxxx
  

1 comment:

Devour the words said...

HI there

Your work is amazing.
I love the range you worked with here so cute.

I popped over from the IH group on FB.

I am off to keep browsing.