Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft- Vol 19. No 6


Wow-  this was an exciting issue of Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft to open!

There are sneak peaks of my card on page 6 & 7 and my "sweet" card has a whole page to open the special feature on colour blocking on page 47!

From paged 70- 73 I have a set of 5 cards that I created using the October Afternoon "Woodland Park" collection.

AND...... they asked me the 20 Questions for the cardmaker profile which means there is an actual photo of me in the cardmaking magazine and two pages of my answers!!  But I was delighted to get the chance to mention the fabulous stores and wholesalers I get to work with-  Scrapbook Boutique,  Scraphaven and Molossi!

The magazine went on sale today so look for it in your local newsagency!

Blessings,
Narelle xxxx




2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

A BIG Congrats Narelle! I just loved reading your interview, and of course seeing your beautiful cards!

Janelle said...

Congratulations! Your cards are beautiful and well worth the recognition.