Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Molossi Design Team creations


Greetings everyone!
Today I want to share with you a few of my recent creations for the Molossi Design Team.


Firstly I have an altered MDF tray that I have emebllished with Simple Stories papers.


For the full list of materials I used you can pop over to the Molossi Blog.


The second share I have for you is to get you motivated to start your Christmas crafts early!  ( I dont want to freak anyone out but as I write this post its only 119 days til Christmas!)


I painted this MDF word in gold and silver paints and added glitter and manor house flowers.


I decided to turn mine into hanging word, and added some clothes pegs on the back so I can clip Christmas cards on it too!



The Molossi blog has a full list of the materials I used.

Blessings,
Narelle xxxx




No comments: