Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"Come Fly with me""


Hi everyone 

 Today I have a new tutorial for you over at the scrapbook Boutique Blog. 





 I got to play with a new range of products from an Australian company called "Cocoa Vanilla Studios"and I loved it! Such a cute range of papers and matching embellishments- wood veneer shades, flair buttons etc that were perfect for these photos from our summer visit to the State Firefighting Aircraft fleet at Avalon!




I have also used the same range of products to create a baby boy card (but at the time of writing this blog post the card hasn't been given to the intended recipient and I'm not sure if they read my blog..... so shut your eyes if you do little man!) so I havent done a full blog post on it-  but you can find it over at the Scrapbook Boutique Blog too- with full instructions!









Blessings,
Narelle xxxx



1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Your layout and card are fab fab fab Narelle! I've been playing with the sister set to this and have chomped my way through heaps of it already and that is so 'not me', says a lot about the colours, patterns and combos and this set looks just as good!