Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beachhouse Boulevard sneak peaks

Here are the last of the sneak peaks for the layouts I have designed for Beachhouse Boulevard using the Echo Park "This and That- Charming" collection.

Here are some sneak peaks of the double layout called "My boy".




And these photos are from the layout called "Always the joker".  Super easy to change the title of this one to suit any photo!





  To reserve your spot in the class visit the Website or contact Monika on 03 9077 8240 to book your spot!



Blessings,
Narelle xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

I cannot believe I haven't visited lately (bad, bad me) cos look what I've been missing. WOW! Narelle everything you create is just stunning, love your style, love all the special little touches on your pages and how you shine through with each piece. I really love the pop-up display page, very clever indeed.

spikeyjen said...

WOW, how grown up is TOM, once again a beautiful, and thoughtful layout, and again want to see this IRL.