Sunday, May 6, 2012

Red Army



Today's Scrapbooking Scripture verse comes to you from Romans 8, and whilst the verse may not have helped our Melbourne Renegades make it to the Twenty20 finals this year, I know it holds true for our lives!


"If God is for us, no one can defeat us"
Romans 8:31a

I have used the inspiration picture from the "Show us your stuff" April 15 challenge for this layout.  I took my inspiration from the red and white dots, and the green ribbon!  My handmade items on this layout are the purple pumpkin spotted buttons, and the "Renegades" bunting I made!






Blessings,
Narelle xxxxx

5 comments:

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Hi Narelle great lo! thanks for joining us at Suys.

sarah martin said...

Narelle, I love your gorgeous take on the challenge. Lovely handmade banner and love the polkadots. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

Penny said...

A striking page that lets the photo take centre stage. Gorgeous!

Sandrine Dawes said...

Very beautiful page Narelle, love the polkadot thingies on your page! Great work!

Sue said...

I think there is an intervention required here, are you becoming addicted to those dots, I am seeing them more and more-lol!!another magnificent page, love the colour palette, striking combo! :)