Monday, December 17, 2012

James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father
who created all the lights in the heavens"
James 1:17a (CEV)


The 3 beautiful kids in this photo truly are a good and perfect gift for our family!!


This is my entry for this month's "Show us your stuff" challenge, which required a Christmas photo scrapped in non-traditional colours.


I decided to scrap this photo from 2011, taken just as the 3 kids had finished decorating Grandma's tree, and I used mint and peach as my non-traditional colours.


My handmade embellishments for this layout are the accordion folded snowflakes which I made using one of the new Tim Holtz dies.  I also created the swirly glittery background on the white cardstock using a glue pen and fairy dust glitter.


Blessings,
Narelle xxxx

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks beautiful.. love the snowflakes..

lostinpaper said...

Another stunning LO Narelle! You take such amazing photos!

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Narelle great layout! gorgeous photo's love those snowflakes beautiful, thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers.

raquel said...

Stunning layout

raquel said...

Stunning! Thanks for joining at SUYS

sarah martin said...

This is beautiful.
I love the snowflakes you made and the photo.
Thanks for playing at SUYS x