Sunday, December 23, 2012

Taking a short break....


Greetings friends,

Due to some onging health issues, and the busy time of Christmas and New Year, I'll be taking a break for a few weeks from my regular "Scrapbooking Scripture".  I look forward to continuing to bring you some Scripture each week as part of my scrapbooking, and I'm very hopeful to be back at it by mid January.

In the mean time I want to take this opportunity  to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and hope that you all get to spend some wonderful time with your loved ones, appreciating the true meaning of Christmas. 


Blessings,

Narelle xxxx

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Have a very happy Christmas Narelle. Hope you get well soon.

Linda Langes said...

Sorry to hear you're not 100% Narelle. Merry Christmas to you too and hope you get a bit of R&R time in there as well. xL