Thursday, January 30, 2014

Final Design Team Project for Molossi


Today I bring you my final project for Molossi, as my term as the Beyond the page design team member comes to an end.


For my final project I was given this Kaisercraft 3D wall art to play with!  I covered it with some Simple Stories Vintage Bliss woodgrain papers which I sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mists to give it a pink tint and shimmer.


I added some Alison Ellis Superfine Glitter, and Manorhouse flowers to finished product which Meg has already claimed will be hanging in her room!


You can find details of all the products I used on the Molossi blog.  I wish the new Design Team all the best, and thank everyone at Molossi for a wonderful year on the design team!


Blessings,
Narelle  xxx

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Just gorgeous work Narelle!!! I can see why Meg has put dibs on it!!! :D