Friday, January 17, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness

Two lovely ladies who have the same rare brain condition as me are doing it tough right now and have been in hospital for far longer than anyone should need to be, and have faced multiple surgeries. I decided to send them a card and a little RAK to brighten their day.



I recently saw this lovely quote on Facebook and decided to adopt it as my "Crafting Mantra" for the year, so instead of just sending a card I decided to use my craft supplies to decorate a gift bag to send the RAKs in-  I hope it'll make it just that bit more enjoyable unwrapping their gifts in their hospital beds!






Blessings,
Narelle xxxx

1 comment:

Angela said...

Fabulous "mantra" to live by and such a thoughtful caring thing to do! Your cards are cheery and will put a smile on their faces I'm sure!!