Friday, September 21, 2012

"Cool Chicks" tutorial




I'm sooo happy with the way this layout turned out! The shaped edge cardstock from the Little Yellow Bicycle "hello spring" range was a great base to start with, and Meg's hood matched the colours perfectly! 



 I had a lot of fun with the cuttlebug and the rolled rose dies from "My favourite things".



I added lots of dimension to the layout with foam tape and my trusty helmar liquid scrap dots!


All of the instructions for making this layout can be found at the Scrapbook Boutique blog today, and you can find all the products you'll need in the Scrapbook Boutique online store!


Blessings,
Narelle xxxxx

Products Used

7 comments:

Kerry said...

Wow what a lovely LO.

Linda Langes said...

Gorgeous Narelle - love that range too and this layout shows it off beautifully....perfect with that photo.

lostinpaper said...

This really is super sweet Narelle! Your photo with your daughter is so FUN and perfect with the DP's that you chose. LoVe it!

Lizzyc said...

This is so pretty and I love those rolled roses!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Wht a stunning LO Narelle! Those roses are gorgeous!

A Consuming Passion said...

Wht a stunning LO Narelle! Those roses are gorgeous!

Angela said...

Stunning! I love the layered banner!