Sunday, September 2, 2012

Proverbs 20:7



"The good people who live honest lives 
       will be a blessing to their children."

Proverbs 20:7New Century Version (NCV)




I've joined the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Amazing Race!



Our first stop is Australia, and the challenge required:-
1. Use Aussie slang on your layout 
2. Include an Aussie Image (eg, flag, map, etc.) or an Aussie Animal 
3. Use a border punch or scallops - to represent the large iconic structures (opera house, uluru, rugged coastlines)



I used "Good Onya Mate" as my Aussie slang, an Aussie flag bottle top (from Ah Scrap!), and scallops.



It's Father's Day so I wanted to scrap a photo of my Dad, and seeing as I am uploading it on a Sunday, I continued my tradition and used a piece of Scripture from Proverbs 20:7, which was perfect to go with this photo of my Dad being awarded Citizen of the Year at our town's Australia Day celebrations this year!  So proud of you Dad!


And speaking of Father's Day-  here are some Father's Day cards I made!


Blessings,
Narelle xxxxxx

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. that is a lovely layout, a great tribute.. and your cards look fabulous1

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

awesome LO Narelle - I love the gorgeous flowers :) all the best for the big race :)