Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Spring" tutorial at Scrapbook Boutique




Most of you will know by now that I am a bright and bold kinda girl when it comes to my scrapping (and probably my personality too I s'pose!!!!)  so it should come as no surprise to you that I was drawn to these gorgeous "Hello Spring:" papers from Little Yellow Bicycle!





I really love the 6x6 decorative edge cardstock packs and the glittery chipboard pack!



If you would like to try creating a layout like mine, you'll find the full tutorial over at the Scrapbook Boutique Blog, and you can get all the gorgeous products from the Scrapbook Boutique shop!



Blessings,
 Narelle xxxxxx

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yes you are Bright and bold!!! this is a stunning LO Narelle!! I love the gorgeous colours and I love love love spring!!! xx

lostinpaper said...

It's the perfect paper for this gorgeous LO! Love it Narelle!